Wednesday, August 16, 2017

There's an App for That


New life, new blog.
 
So life has been busy and I don't get a chance to sit at the computer and transfer photos from my phone to the computer and then to the blog. Since there have been major changes in my life, I thought it was time to DO something about that. I got an app for my phone so I can blog from anywhere. Testing here...

This photo is from me last Thursday. I was going to my Relief Society women's Salad Social at 6pm. I was preparing my salad when I got interrupted to break up a kid squabble. When I came back I forgot I had already unscrewed the lid!! I shook it one more time before I poured the dressing but... All over my hair, shirt, capris, and feet. Notice the time. I changed my clothes quickly but attended the event with bits of poppy seeds in my hair (and a sticky back). Life is an adventure! And now I will start recording it again on a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment