Monday, October 2, 2017

Monkeys and Monkey Bread

Last weekend we took the three kids to Chuck E Cheese. Dad helped Emma win the motorcycle race.

Ephraim and Elijah have been studying bugs in their 2nd grade classes. Elijah's teacher invited the parents to view their presentations.



My monkey Ephraim discovered he can climb the tree in our backyard.

He encouraged my other monkey Elijah to do the same.

I finally got my Nevada driver's license. My new name is official as well as my new state of residence.

We took the two kids to the park. I had to capture the moment as we walked home. I love that they still hold hands. They were having an intense video game discussion. We also took Zelda with us and she exhausted herself with retrieving a frisbee for the first time.

My aunt Denise made a beautiful quilt for us. She picked blues (our wedding color) and yellows. It fits perfectly in our spare room/office. 

Do you see that beautiful plate and that puppy? What you don't see is the half of a monkey bread I left covered on the plate last night (bundt pan shown for reference)!! 


1 comment:

  1. oh no!! Naughty Zelda! Did she have a major sugar rush after eating the monkey bread? lol

    That is a beautiful quilt. I envy the talent some ladies have for making quilts. I'm part of a sewing group that meets weekly. Each of the ladies have made multiple quilts. I've made one and am working on the second one. I prefer knitting or crocheting to quilting. It just seems nutty to me to cut up perfectly good material and then sew all those little shapes back together again.

    Aw sweet, loving brothers, holding hands and discussing the very important topic of video games. I wonder how much longer that will last.

    Yay. Official and everything.

    Wow, tree climbing, bug presentations and Chuck E Cheese. So glad to see the boys interacting, and you getting to attend and support them in school activities. How fun to be a kid with your kids and play at Chuck E Cheese.

    I love all these pictures and the stories they tell.
    Hugs Rachel. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete